Wednesday 14 January 2009

starvinnnnn

i am starrrrvin marrrrvvinnnn lol!! all the dudes at work have just gone and got sausagne sarnies oh my god i had to leave the room i want one SOOOO bad the smell is AMAZING nearly made me dribble lol!! haha! ive decided ill have one friday as a treat if i loose at WI! which i hope i do!

im of to the gym again tonight! loookin forwward to it! aw one of my best mates is goin away this weekend only leaves the 2 of us so it will be a nice weekend in for us i think... althought i REALLY want to go out and parrrtttaaaayyy again! it will have to wait...

boring update today..xx

2 comments:

  1. DON'T DO IT!!!!! Don't reward yourself with food! hahaha listen to me preaching to the converted! Well done for resisting! I am feeling fluey today so feeling pretty crap but have managed a 20 min walk and have stuck to my points so, so far so good!

    Enjoy gym, think of me laying on the sofa wrapped in blankets!!!

    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - put the sausage sarnie down!!!! Must admit I really want a bacon sandwich (might have to treat myself after weigh in on sat monring!!)

    Hope the gym went well - are you doing any classes or hitting the gym? Finding it hard to get motivated myself thsi week - so congrats on keeping it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete