Wednesday 8 April 2009

lookalike

hmmmm well i have been told now by a grand total of 10 people all different and all different locations.. as in.. freinds.. family... work collegues and now even a random person in a nightclub.. that i look like Lily Allen!! well thats absolutly histerical!! i dont at all lol!! but honeslty 10whole people have told me so now.. im beginning to get a complex about it.. i think lily allen at the moment looks very pretty and very slim.. its only becuase i have got a fringe and brown eyes lol!! anyway i thought i would put it to you.. here are some pics of lily allen and the most up to date one of me taken last weds.. come on hit me with it becus i just dont see it xxxx



Lily
Me

Lily


HMMMMM xx





























5 comments:

  1. Heehee - you totally do - and I mean that in a complimentary way. Think it might the cheeky grin too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I think it is probably the fringe that does it. You should try and blag free stuff from places seeing as you are now a celeb!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol - she is a pretty girl i'd take it as a compliment, defo the eyes and fringe - maybe become a Lily Allen lookalike.....and make a bit of extra cash :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL i think you kinda do especially with the fringe! Take it as a compliment girl, I think she's beautiful I wish I looked like her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just remembered that on my signature on the WW message boards is a Lily Allen quote from her most recent song, it says:

    "everything's cool as long as I'm getting thinner"

    And it is so true!

    ReplyDelete