Friday 5 June 2009

inches

woo wooo lost a lb this week! very happy 45lbs down 25 to go.. :) im one happy lady! did my measurements this month too and ive lost of my waist! u have no idea how happy i am becuase for months now its stayed the same at 38.5 its really driven me crakers! but this morning it was 37 woohooo very happy! ideally id like it to be 32 but one step at a time eh lol!
well 9 days til holiday i cant wait but im also a little aprehensive hope i dont put too much on.. id be happy with a 4lb gain maximum anymore i think ill cry! im going to try my hardest its just the alcohol that will get to me all those lovely cocktails!yum yum oh well u have to have a week off dont u i havent so far in 31 weeks apart from xmas but i managed to somehow still loose over xmas so fingers crossed im not going to beet myself up over it if i do gain cus ill get it straight back of again :) Right thats enough of me waffling!! good luck lovlies xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura - You have been doing really well.... I've been abit of a silent watcher of your blog and you make me laugh.... what I want to know though is what you've been eating? Can you mail me at stephanielmasters@hotmail.co.uk to give me a rough Idea!... Well done again x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura well done, your doing fab you'll be reaching 50 lb off soon woop woop. HAVE A FAB TIME IN MALIA!!!!!!!!! Chanel xx

    ReplyDelete